About the Role
Nursing Footcare Roles and Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Provide client care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing evaluation, counselling and health teaching
- Provide care according to the established care plan ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Licensed/Registered Nurse
- Perform routine nursing duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and Standards of - - - Nursing Practice as defined by the provincial licensing body.
- Perform specialized nursing procedures specifically to foot care for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated.
- Observe and document client conditions and changes following proper standards and in accordance with professional and Oak Medical Arts standards.
- Understand and implement infection prevention practices while specifically adhering to care standards as it relates to foot care, and diabetic foot care.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
- Adhere to Oak Medical Arts Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintains confidentiality of client and co
Previous experience in the acute care sector demonstrated clinical competencies of physiotherapy
Positive interpersonal skills
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
Critical thinking and analytical skills
Ability to prioritize
Graduation from an accredited Professional Program
Current registration with the Regulatory College
About the Company
Oak Medical Arts is an innovative health clinic model that integrates various health professions including: walk-in clinic services, pharmacy, chiropractic care, massage therapy, physiotherapy, foot care, liver health, harm reduction, mental health services and much more. Operated and owned by local health professionals, the clinics are positioned to provide tailored patient care to the communities they serve.